Strada-Sphere Radio Show #007


Strada-Sphere Radio Podcast #007 for May 2006





Show #007 is finally up! And it is long overdue,too be sure.Been way busy as of late as I have a few projects going on.One of which is a new endeavor which I hope will take off.I have started to craft Native American Flutes.You can see some pics and read about my progress at Ollin Flutes.
There is a glitch at about 29:05 into the show.A unfortunate inclusion due to my not proofing the show as I usually do.The cut off word was "Brazil". What I had said was that Andreas Guenther is from Brasil.My appologies to Mr. Guenther and our fellow Brasilianos who have tuned in.
Enjoy the show!



Emmett Chapman
Backyard





Derek Dallenger
Eagle Day





Genre Peak/Dan Panasenko on Stick
Ends of the Earth





Nima & Merge
Road to Hana





Irene Orleansky
Deep Within Your Soul


Read the Strada-Sphere Radio interview with Irene and a review of her CD "Live the Music" here.





Andreas Guenther
Crõnica

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SSR Interview with Irene Orleansky

SSR Interview with Terry Telson