Strada-Sphere Radio Show #010.The 10/12th Show!!!


Strada-Sphere Radio Show #010




Yeah,I know I say the show is for July 2006 even though I posted it in June,but...

Strada-Sphere Radio has made it to it's 10th English Podcast! 12th total including the Spanish shows! Therefore....

It's the 10/12th Show Anniversary!

I just want to thank all of you for your support and input.I really enjoy doing the show and value your opinions.

To all of the Stickists, their bands,labels,projects,and sites.I can't say a big enough "thank you". Your contributions to the podcast have been kind and generous.Without you,there would be no show!

Manny Tau,thank you for helping me out when I first got the Strada-Sphere Radio site going and for being my 1st interview.I have enjoyed the relationship with the Stickist community and with you in particular.

Don Schiff,thank you for the advice on recording.I also want to thank you for one of the funniest and insightful interviews that I have had a pleasure of doing (and the "phone in").Get down to Orlando and we'll paint the town caffeine...

Irene Orleansky,you have become a great friend of the show! I am grateful for the wonderful music and interview.I appreciate the support that you have given the show and myself.

To the folks at Soundclick.com and the Stickist community that thrives there. You provided the imputes in the form of a "Stick Stream" that would inspire me to take the site content to the next level.

Zak Winnik and Shane Carey. I enjoy your shows so much! Our little friendly competition can only fuel us into bringing our listeners the best in Stick podcasting!

The listeners! Your support and emails make the task of researching,producing,mixing,mastering,uploading,compiling,code writing,etc., all worth it!

And of course Emmett and Yuta Chapman. You both have been so ultra supportive of what I do.Your advice on the show,my own musical endeavors,Stick maintenance,and Emmett's quirky and insightful e-mails make me glad that I decided to pick up this wonderful instrument.It's more than a technique,I have gained many a friend.

Now,download the shows!

Music by....


Circle of Dust



Warren Cucurullo

Nick Beggs



Stream of Consciousness w/Steve Lamphear



Derek Dallenger



Diego Souto



Don Schiff



Diego Blanco



Guillermo Cides


Plus I play the Stick solo segment of "Tibeten Side of Town" from
Bruce Cockburn's
album "Live" featuring
Fergus Marsh
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SSR Interview with Irene Orleansky

SSR Interview with Terry Telson