Strada-Sphere Radio #013


Strada-Sphere Radio #013 for December,2006


I know that I promised a Spanish show for the next episode.The thing is,well,I recorded the whole show,edited it,and then realised that I recorded it in English! But it's a great show I had already put in a good mornings work towards producing it.I will record another Spanish show,lo prometo!

So...

Here it is,the last show of 2006! And what a show we have to end the year with.Sure,it may only be a 1/2 hour or so,but where else can you hear NEW music from the upcoming
Steve Adelson
CD,"Stickology"? Steve sent me an advance copy and let me tell ya,it is a phenomenal offering.I play 2 tunes from this great album for you.Merry Christmas!

Also, featuring music form


Zentherstick


David Gelder


Shane Carey



Pascal Glanville


Plus I play 2 submissions for the Intro Theme Song Contest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SSR Interview with Irene Orleansky

SSR Interview with Terry Telson