Strada-Sphere Radio Show #006


It's the April Fools Edition of the Strada-Sphere Radio Podcast!!!




Yeah I know,it's not even April yet but I will be on vacation for about 3 weeks so the show's a bit early.Hey,it's an April Fools Show anyways so why be surprised,right? I hope you enjoy the show and have a laugh or two.Not much talkin' (show marker only) as I was feelin' a bit under the weather so I let the voices of "others" segue the show for me.
Since my voice is limited to the intro for the show,please forgive the absence of a proper introduction to each song and it's performer.That's what show notes are for,right?Please visit all of our guests sites and give them a shout!Here is the list for the show...





Darrell "Funky D" Harvard
and T-Bone Pruitt "Darlin'I Love You"





Randy Pytel
"The Fourth Plague" <---- Had to edit this down a bit.Please visit Randy's site for the complete file!





Irene Orleansky
"The Child of Music"





Rick Cucuzza
"Chief Joseph"





Diego Souto
"Rosa do meu jardim"





Zentherstick
"Saturday Matinee"





X Ray Simon
"Spaghetti Strings





Me!
"El Amor Es Eterno" <---I had to edit this down a bit as well.Just visit my site for the full tune.



By the way,the views expressed by my "co-hosts" in no way reflect the opinions of this show or it's participants.Except maybe for the espresso comment at the end.Let's all have some caffeine!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SSR Interview with Irene Orleansky

SSR Interview with Terry Telson