Merry Christmas and more...

Hello loyal listeners!

1st of all let me start off by wishing you a Merry Christmas!
2nd, I have created a LastFM a page for myself.For those of you who may not have heard of LastFM,it is an online community which allows other people in your "neighborhood" to see what you listen to via updated charts that report your listening habits.Other folks then listen to your picks,recommend music,artists,and so on.As you may have already guessed,there is a lot of Stick music on my charts!In fact,I have been listening to my i-Pod's "Stickists" play list pretty much all day and reporting it to Last FM via my media player (in this case,Amarok running on Linux).I encourage you to sign up and tune in!






itunesplayer



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SSR Interview with Irene Orleansky

SSR Interview with Terry Telson