Where are the shows?

Hello listeners!

I must apologize for the long overdue podcast episodes.I have been having some problems with my audio gear for recording the show.I am having a heck of a time exporting the show as an mp3 from Garageband into i-Tunes.This is usually a very simple process but for some reasons the gremlins must really have it out for me this time!There is a 1 hour show in the can and it awaits it's transition to the proper format.I actually recorded it the week of 08/04/06!I may need to re-record the show but I hope it does not come to that.In addition to this,I am slowly making the move over to Linux.


So please accept my apology! I hate that this is happening as I really love doing the show.
Thanx for your patience,loyalty,and for hanging in there!

Juan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SSR Interview with Irene Orleansky

SSR Interview with Terry Telson